Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Voice New Season


Who is excited about the new season of The Voice?  I will miss the old coaches, but I am really liking what the new coaches bring to the show. Shakira is really aggressive and goes for what she wants with all guns blazing. The fun attitude is still there and who could go wrong with Adam and Blake?  They make a great entertaining team.  The first night was amazing and loaded with talent.  I can not wait to see which team wins.  The guest artist should me amazing as well.

Most of the contestants so far have heart wrenching back stories so you want them all to have their dreams come true  They younger try outs are rocking it hard!  They have great potential for future stars. The competition is already fierce and the season has just began.  The couches are going to have a rough time eliminating singers.

I am a sucker for big voices and indy artist, but am having a hard time deciding which is my personal favorite.  Next week will probably make my decision worse.  It is a great decision to be bothered with so I can not wait to see what else the show has in store for the season.  Good luck to all of them! They all deserve a shot at winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment